Wing Shooting | Texas Teal Camp
The chance to hunt Teal is especially rewarding in Texas as they hit the state in early season. For a limited number of days in September, Spoke Hollow Outdoors will be at our Coastal Plains Outpost. It's always special to watch teal fly like rockets over the coastal prairie and get warmed up for the coming duck season.
Teal – Blue Wing, Green Wing and Cinnamon
Viewed as one of the most acrobatic ducks, the chance to hunt teal in Texas is a great chance to start your season with warmer temperatures and an abundance of birds. Teal primarily breed in the Prairie Pothole Regions of North Dakota, South Dakota, Saskatchewan and Alberta, and make their way to Texas in September for a great way to start your upland season. The teal migrate along the Mississippi and Central Flyways, making the coastal marshes and rice fields of Texas an ideal habitat.
September 8 – 10 | SOLD OUT | MQ Texas Ladies Hunt Series September 10 – 12 | SOLD OUT |
- September 12 – 14 | 10 Spots |
- Two days of hunting and two nights of lodging (near Columbus, Texas)
- Professional guides
- Chef-prepared gourmet meals
- All food and beverages
- Daily bag limit is 6 birds with a possession limit of 18
- Bird processing
- Shotgun and ammunition provided upon request
- Interested in a larger group, give us a call us at 512-842-7220 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Not included: taxes and gratuity
Have special requests or questions, call us at 512-842-7220 or at email@example.com
- Day 1: Arrive at 3:00pm; 5:00pm cocktails and appetizers; 7:00pm dinner
- Day 2: 4:30am coffee and continental breakfast; 5:00am travel to field, 11:00am hunt ends and return to Outpost for larger breakfast/lunch, afternoon free, 5:00pm cocktails and appetizers; 7:00pm dinner
- Day 3: 4:30am coffee and continental breakfast; 5:00am travel to field, 11:00am hunt ends and return to Outpost for larger breakfast/lunch, 1:00pm check out
Special Permit Required:
In addition, teal/waterfowl hunters will also need a migratory game bird endorsement, federal duck stamp and HIP certification. It’s also required by law that hunters have proof of their completion of a hunter education course. You may purchase your license here.