Wingshooting | Campo Paloma Dove Hunts
What is Campo Paloma?
Campo Paloma is a party and our way of celebrating the arrival of the fall hunting season.
If you know us well then you know that we like hunting. We like food, music, and having a good time. If you know us very well, then you know one party is just not enough! So we host two of them, a Central Zone and a South Zone party.
Campo Paloma Central Zone is a one day affair, including food, beverages, and tunes played by Mason Lively.
Campo Paloma South Zone is an all-inclusive two nights and three days of hunting, eating, and good times.
Join us for the Campo and let the good times roll.
One day of hunting, food, drinks, music, friends and good times in the Texas Hill Country.
This is what a hunting social is all about.
Date & Details
September 1st Party + AM Hunt | 20 Spots | $300 SOLD OUT
September 1st Party Only | 30 Spots | $50 Adults, $25 Youth
- AM Hunt + 7PM After Party (Spoke Hollow Ranch in Wimberley, Texas)
- Opportunity for a daily bag limit is 15 birds
- Shotgun and ammunition provided upon request (limited availability)
- Not included: taxes and gratuity
Pricing (2 Days 2 Nights):
Single Occupancy: $1,800/person
Double Occupancy: $1,200/person
- Sunrise and sunset hunt for three days and two nights of lodging (in Brownsville, Texas)
- Field guides
- Chef prepared gourmet meals
- All food and beverages
- Daily bag limit is 15 birds with a possession limit of 45
- Bird processing
- Shotgun and ammunition provided upon request
- Interested in a larger group, give us a call us at 512-842-7220 or email at email@example.com
- Not included: taxes and gratuity
Have special requests or questions, call us at 512-842-7220 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Day 1: Arrive at 3:00pm at Outpost in Brownsville; 4:00pm travel to field and start hunt; 7:00pm hunt ends and return to Outpost for dinner
- Day 2: 5:30am coffee and continental breakfast; 6:00am travel to field, 10:00am hunt ends and return to Outpost for larger breakfast/lunch, afternoon free, 4:00pm travel to field and start hunt; 7:00pm hunt ends and return to Outpost for dinner
- Day 3: 5:30am coffee and continental breakfast; 6:00am travel to field, 10:00am hunt ends and return to Outpost for larger breakfast/lunch, 1:00pm check out
Hunting Permit Required:
Hunters will need a migratory game bird endorsement. It’s also required by law that hunters have proof of their completion of a hunter education course. You may purchase your license here.
“The quintessential Texas hunt has always been and will always be a dove hunt. Dove hunting is as much a social and community building experience as it is a hunting and shooting experience. The Texas heat hasn’t quite given way and the dogs are panting a little as dragon flies buzz by. We sit, we talk, we wait – and then the volleys of dove arrive. The best thing about dove hunting is the people you get to be in the field with; add amazing food and great conversation to make dove hunting a truly special time. Campo Paloma is our way of sharing the experience with people.”
– Josh Crumpton, Spoke Hollow Founder
“I’ve always called September 1st new year’s, because the opening of dove season marks the beginning of a hunter’s year. Though I love the Hill Country and central Texas, you better believe that you will find me in South Texas for September 1, for top tier dove hunting. I’m always looking forward to the South Zone opening and that is why we are taking the Texas Ladies Hunt Series south for the palomas. Three hunts, punctuated by meals in the field, and storytelling back at camp. It’s going to be great and we can’t wait for you to join us for “new years”.
– Amber Haynes, McKenna Quinn Founder